Today was a pretty slow day in the clinic. Helen and I actually left an hour early but before that, Priscila took us to the department downtown where they hand out vaccines to each clinic. Each nurse in charge of the vaccines at their clinic goes down there to refill their clinic's supply when it starts to run low. While quite a few of the vaccines are manufactured in Mexico, others are imported from all over the world (India, Japan, France, USA).
To be honest, it wasn't the most exciting thing in the world (just a room with a bunch of refrigerators) but I guess it was cool to see once. This afternoon I'm heading off to the cafe to get some studying done. I've heard plans of possibly another hike or an excursion to Mitla this weekend so I think I better get going on the reading that's due next week! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment