Thursday, September 30, 2010

Second Day en la Clínica!!

Here's just a little summary of the day's adventures at the clinic:
  • Learned how to take blood pressure the old school way
  • Learned that my blood pressure is unusually low (perhaps from the altitude?)
  • Butt injection! 
  • Ate tlayudas with the most amazing staff at the clinic. When have you ever seen medical receptionists, nurses, and doctors not only share a meal together but cook a meal together?!
  • Got invited to a staff party this weekend (think I might go)
  • Met a girl my age that had her first kid at 15 and her second at 18 (No puedo imaginarlo)
  • Got off an hour early to go shopping with the nurses for candy at Sam's Club
  • And tomorrow' we're going to the schools to give vaccinations!!
I'm bringing a camera tomorrow. I promise I'll have pictures soon!! Buenas noches todos.

P.S.  My stomach has been acting up all day. Note to self-- no more popsicles from street vendors. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment